The Fortunes of the Russian Federation and the Uranus Transit

My exploration of the Russian Empire's transit of Uranus yielded some interesting and I would say expected results. Here I will do a small analysis of the current regime in Russia, which I believe was founded in 1990. 

This is the only country chart I have, where I am very confident about the houses. Most modern nations still have people alive that remember the exact time of their creation. Uranus return has not yet happened because the Russian Federation is a relatively young regime. But we can instead look at the transiting Uranus squaring the natal Uranus, and that has come into exactitude in 2013. I should do a research of squares in the history of the Russian Empire next.
If anything the year 2013 was quite a pivotal year for the Russian Federation, when its relationship with the West reached a turning point. A crisis in neighbouring Ukraine had very anti-Russian undertones. The ensuing troubles led to deterioration of Russian relationship with the West. But this crisis has also changed the way Russia did things. For instance, as a legacy of the USSR, the RF imported most of its food. Due to a war of economic sanctions, Russia became a net exporter of food. 

The transiting Uranus should reach opposition in 2034, and this makes it an interesting year to look out for.
 

Comments

Popular Posts